This course provides an introduction to Consumer Analytics & Market Research. It equips students with a foundation in online and offline methodologies to glean data from specific sample groups. Additionally, students learn to build consumer profiles and reverse engineer user preferences to support brand objectives.
1. To examine fundamental concepts in demographic analysis and world population trends associated with these concepts.
2. To review key data sets and cultivate familiarity with, and strategic use of, data.
3. To scrutinize strategic issues in market analysis, planning, and implementation
4. To gain hands-on experience in taking control of a research project involving marketing, production, and financial decision-making at the research and project management levels.
5. To provide an appreciation for the mechanics of consumer research
Course Period: 8 WEEKS