Research writing shares an answer to your research questions. The answer is evidence based. The evidence being provided by sources cited, analytical reasoning and/or primary data. Whatever the discipline, there is key information that should accompany all research reports. Whether you are interested in getting published, submitting a college paper or a report to your boss.
Report writing can take a traditional format as an analytical essay and a creative format with artistic motivations within print, video, digital or other types of graphic art.
1. Learn how to organize primary and secondary sources to speak to a research problem and utilize sources to provide possible solutions
2. Gain experience implementing various citation styles
3. Explore credible sourcing styles to produce a high caliber of research and scholarship
4. Produce publishable work work with academic rigour
5. Appreciate the mechanics of writing, grammar use and copyediting
Course Period: 6 WEEKS